We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position(s):
At Beautiful Earth, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and customer satisfaction. We are looking for a person of strong character and integrity with the ability to lead and enjoy working as part of a team, someone who takes pride in their work, is willing to learn new things and teach their teammates, and most of all, a friendly, self-motivated problem solver.
- Do you like being part of a project from start to finish?
- Do you like working for a company that appreciates your hard work?
- Do you want to get in with a small company and help it grow?
If yes, we could be a great fit! We offer competitive wages based on experience. This is a full-time opportunity 40+ hrs/wk.
Essential job functions
- Direct activities on the job site. They include but are not limited to: coordinating work flow, hands on work, and operating a variety of machinery.
- Safely operates trucks and trailers.
- Manage personnel effectively and efficiently.
- Communicating production goals (and other items) with crew members, supervisors, and clients.
- Monitor all tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance.
- Track and record all job expenses, including but not exclusively materials and hours worked.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times.
- Other duties as required.
- Supervise and manage landscape crew.
- Ensure that each crew member is trained in company standards.
- Ensure that all installation work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Interact with clientele in order to help ensure job satisfaction.
- Understand financial aspects of each job assignment.
- Supervise all crew members during the performance of all assigned work.
- High school diploma/GED. 2+ years’ experience as a crew leader.
- Clean driving record a must.
- Must be able to safely drive a loaded truck and trailer.
- Dependable and on time every day.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications.
- Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, trees and appropriate care.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated.
- Excellent attention to detail while working in a fun & fast paced environment.
- Verbal & written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and background (i.e. clients, contractors, vendors, other designers).
To apply for this job
Please send resume and references to email@example.com c/o Katie Matthews.